Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hangover Remedy?


 
Click Here
if you need
a little more celebrating
A grinding headache,
an upset stomach,
a desire to turn down the volume . . .
on the entire world.

Folklore is full of remedies.
Pickle juice, raw eggs, hair of the dog,
over-the-counter hangover remedies,
mega-doses of vitamins, aspirin, caffeine,
an antacid to calm and protect the stomach,

sixteen ounces of water for the dehydration.

No hangover cure is effective,
after a hard night of drinking.

I don’t drink at all these days. Around about age 40, I started to feel headachy and drained the next day after drinking. 

Before I quit, I used to drink some, only at social events, but I usually stopped once I felt “the buzz.”  For me, the point of drinking was to get to “the buzz;” once I got it, there was no reason to continue drinking. Consequently, no hangover. 

© 2012 Catherine Giordano
 
Please share this on Facebook Google Circles, Twitter.
And remember to click the shopping cart above to order from amazon.com

 
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.