Saturday, October 27, 2012

Insight


Mitt Romney will lose in November.

His political epitaph will read:

What a tangled web he did weave

When he constantly forgot

What he last pretended to believe.


Sometimes the poetry gods smile on me and I get a ready-made poem.  This poem came from the 30-word rant column without any attribution.  Thank you, anonymous contributor.  

 © 2012 Catherine Giordano
This picture is from tumblr


Please share this poem by tweeting, "liking" on facebook, and "+1 ing" on google circles.
Please ""follow" so you don't miss any of my poems.

 

2 comments:

  1. The only worse liar is his partner in crime: Lying Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Lyin' Ryan" Good one. I hadn't heard that. Dropping the "g" makes it rhyme better.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.