Saturday, November 17, 2012

Twinkies


Twinkies--
Never looked so good,
never moved so fast.

Hostess Brands--
Bankrupt.  

Consumers around the country
racing out,
stocking up
on Twinkies,
chocolate cupcakes,
and small pies. 

Will the products become extinct?
Hostess lovers are taking any chances.
Some stores sold out. 

Americans hording Ding Dongs,
Ho-Hos and Twinkies.


Relax.  If Hostess Brands liquidates someone will buy Twinkies and the other popular brands and they will continue to be available.
 
© 2012 Catherine Giordano

 Please share this poem by tweeting, "liking" on facebook, and "+1 ing" on google circles. 

Please "follow" so you don't miss any of my poems.


4 comments:

  1. They are awful anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't feat them myself. maybe one or two in my whole life.

      Delete
  2. What a waste of money. Maybe someone who find the face of jesus on one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't find any faces, but I found a poem. I like it as a poem because I think "Twinkies", Ding-Dongs, and Ho-Hos are funny words.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.