Thursday, December 27, 2012

Brave New Year

This picture of the top 10 New Years's resolutions
 is from http://www.studentrights.eku.edu/
January---
a clean slate.

Fill in
the resolutions
that will usher in
a brighter bolder
way of living.
 
Choose wisely.




I don’t usually do New Year resolutions.  Instead, I choose a new motto for the year.  However, this year I may just keep last year’s motto:  Seek Truth, Create Beauty, Live Boldly.
  
© 2012 Catherine Giordano


12/31/13 Update: I finally chose a new motto. My motto for 2013: Dare to Dream. Act for Impact.


12/29/14 Update: My motto for 2014:  Steady as She Goes 

12/29/14 Update: My Motto for 2015 is  "Live Fully"  Read It's Motto Time Again to see how I choose it. 

This year I'm also using quotes in lieu of resolutions. I printed them out yesterday and they have already started to work. Read You Can Quote Me OnThat to see how to do it and to see which quotes I choose.

Happy New Year
 

Please share this poem by tweeting, "liking" on facebook, and "+1 ing" on google circles.

                                         Please "follow" so you don't miss any of my poems.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.