Tuesday, December 25, 2012

One Christmas Wish


You were given one Christmas wish
for our world, what would it be?

I wish no child should go without shelter
and food. Every child would have a home
with plenty of food to eat.

I wish for peace.  No war. War is bad
CLICK HERE
and many people die,  I want people
in different countries to be friends forever.

I wish everyone had good health. No cancer,
no disease. People should have fun together
and play and laugh a lot.

I wish for people to stop polluting our world. 
People pollute the water with litter. It is
important for the world to stay clean.

I wish people would do onto others
as they would have them do unto them
I wish everybody could be friends.
 

These wishes were given by children aged nine to eleven, but I couldn’t have said it better myself.

© 2012 Catherine Giordano

Please share this poem by tweeting, "liking" on facebook, and "+1 ing" on google circles.

Please "follow" so you don't miss any of my poems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.