Monday, September 17, 2012

Chocolate Kingdom

I found this picture of "Chocolate Castle, "
a video game, at www.maczot.com
A new attraction
coming to Osceola County,
Chocolate Kingdom.

A green house with cocoa trees,
a chocolate museum,
and chocolate bars.

People can see
how the bean,
turns into chocolate bars
on the tour
Order Some Gourmet Chocolate
for chocolate lovers.

People can see
the history
of the delicacy.

Chocolate Kingdom.  Yum. I visited Hershey’s Chocolate World in Hershey Pennsylvania years ago.  Chocolate Kingdon may be more adult oriented.  It opens in November 2012.
 
© 2012 Catherine Giordano

Apparently, there is a video game called "Chocolate Castle."  Who knew?  I learn so many things while working on my news print poetry project. 

If you can't visit Chocolate Kingdom, create your own chocolate kingdom right on your couch. Order some chocolate from amazon.cm


Please share by tweeting, "liking" on facebook, and "+1 ing.".
Please ""follow" so you don't miss any of my reviews.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.