Monday, August 27, 2012

Scopes

I found this picture at http://bloggers.com
Scopes

If you don’t like something,
change it.

If you can’t change it,
change you.

Have patience
and perseverance

and difficulties will disappear
and obstacles will vanish.

Commit to achieving.
Do what you do best.

Success will follow.
 
It’s the usual Monday Blahs in the paper today.  Even the story about Hurricane Isaac was blah.
 
I was forced to go to the horoscopes to find a poem today.  I’m not too unhappy with that.  I like writing little upbeat inspirational poems.

I think I actually needed a pep-talk today.  It did me good.  I hope it does the same for you.
 
©2012 Catherine Giordano

 




2 comments:

  1. I am practicing patience and perseverence today. Sometimes it's hard to not lose hope. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that things are not going well for you. I'm glad if I helped lift your spirits just a little. I've been saying "patience" and "perseverance" like a mantra today.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think. Please feel free to comment.